Looking for the perfect Vanagon or Westfalia gift for a loved one? (Or for you?)
These gifts will keep your favorite camper (or camper van) safe, comfortable, entertained, and looking good!
- Ultralight compressible travel pillow with soft foam filling that packs down small for road trips, plane travel, camping, and backpacking
- Foam filling expands into a 4-inch thick pillow for head, neck, and back support in tents, cars, planes, and other tough-to-get-comfortable places
- Compact design packs into a backpack, duffle, suitcase, or tote; drawstring and cord lock keeps pillow securely compressed when not in use
- Brushed polyester cover is soft against skin for comfort; lofty urethane fill is an upcycled byproduct of Thermarest mattresses
- Machine washable
- Made in the USA
This high-quality outdoor van cover provides great protection from snow, rain, dust, dirt, mold, mildew, and sun. This cover is ideal for high moisture climates including all across the US and Canada.
- High performance non-woven fabric with the film barrier edge for maximum dirt dust and moisture resistance
- Provides ding protection of multi-layer construction
- Light gray color doesn’t attract heat and the fabric is treated with UV inhibitors for extended outdoor use
- Has bottom-edge elastic to hold the cover tight and is equipped with grommets for a cable lock and an additional grommet that can be installed to accommodate your vehicles antenna
- Custom-made to hug every contour of your specific vehicle and most of these made-to-measure covers have sewn-in mirror pocket
Hailed as a masterpiece of American travel writing, Blue Highways is an unforgettable journey along our nation’s backroads.
William Least Heat-Moon set out with little more than the need to put home behind him and a sense of curiosity about “those little towns that get on the map-if they get on at all-only because some cartographer has a blank space to fill.”
Unique and custom VW Bus & Vanagon camping designs, available on a variety of tee shirts, hoodies, mugs, and more.
Wear your love of VWs and van-camping with pride!
The #VanLife is hot right now, and your coffee should be, too!
This 15oz, 7 1/2″-tall stainless steel travel mug features a cool wraparound VW campervan design. Use it while on road trips, or around the office or home, when you only wish you were on a road trip …
This comfortable hammock is versatile, durable, and compact, making it perfect for traveling, hiking, or chillin’ in camp. The strong nylon taffeta fabric and roomy design accommodate up to 400 pounds, so you can relax with a friend or just hog the whole thing for yourself. Built to last with triple-stitched seams, this baby will keep you swinging for a long time.
Vanagon travellers tend to wander off the beaten path, often finding themselves far from major highways, and perhaps beyond reliable phone reception. Self-reliance is crucial, and a portable compressor like this can be a real trip saver.
The Audew Double-Cylinder Air Compressor fits neatly in the storage space beneath the Vanagon bench seat, and gives the assurance and peace of mind when travelling in the backcountry. With its compact size, weight, and versatility for other tasks, there’s no reason not to carry one of these as part of your emergency tool kit.
Sometimes, when diesel is difficult to find, the Camp Westfalia rig runs entirely on alternative fuels. Like, Groovy Vibes, man!
Once, while parked and waiting for Lorie to return with coffee, I was approached by an old farmer who couldn’t resist asking me if I was a ‘real hippie’. I reached out the open window, peeled one of the many magnetic flower decals off the van and waggled it in the air. “Nah,” I replied, “I’m only a hippie on the weekends.”
One hundred and eighty years after Lewis and Clark’s “Voyage of Discovery” (1804–1806), Dayton Duncan set out in a VW Camper to retrace their steps.
Out West is an account of three separate journeys: Lewis and Clark’s epic adventure through uncharted wilderness; Duncan’s retracing of the historic trail, now in various ways tamed, paved, and settled; and the journey of the American West in the years in between.
This compact nesting cookset is perfect for preparing meals in a crowded camper van, and is the perfect companion to the GSI Bugaboo folding fry pan!
- DURABLE AND LONG LASTING: The Bugaboo Backpacker is coated with Teflon Classic for good non-stick performance. Features a crushproof, heat-resistant nylon strainer lid and an easily removable folding pot handle.
- EASY STORING AND CLEAN UP: Waterproof stuff sack holds set together and doubles as a sink or washbasin.
- COOK WITH CONFIDENCE: Folding pot handle locks onto exterior brackets on pot and fry pan to provide a secure handle while cooking.
The 2020 Westy Life calendar features inspiring VW camper images sure to pique your wanderlust! Their 12th annual calendar contest drew over 400 entries from around the world—and the caliber of the entries was incredible.
“The Bentley” Official Factory Repair Manual
Volkswagen Vanagon Repair Manual: 1980-1991
This Official Factory Repair Manual, published by Robert Bentley, is rightfully considered “the bible” for Vanagon repair.
This was the manual used by the wrenchers at your local VW dealership, but now that most VW technicians have lain neither eyes nor hands on a Vanagon, the Bentley is used only by the occasional independent shop and by shade-tree diehards like you and me. It remains the final authority in accuracy and precision, providing the proper sequences, torque values, and tolerances for most repairs. Repairs are well organized by topic and sub-topic.
Campervans are perfect for chillin’ and grillin’.
And this set of barbecue tools combines the best of both. Stainless steel utensils embossed with classic split-windshield Busses, and featuring bamboo handles, these cool tools come packed in a nylon carry case.
Whatever gift you decide on for your favorite camping companion, apply the final classy touch and wrap it in this limited edition decorative Camper Van design!